Sunday, October 13, 2019

Mom's Life in Pictures

Ya'll know mama hated to have her picture taken but I've combed through all the ones I have and picked out some that are important to me.  I try to go through the years with her but there are a lot of blanks...




Mom and Grandma Louise.


Mama


Mama


Mama and Granddad Bill.


Young Mama


Mama 9 years.


Young adult mama.


Mama's Prom.


Young Adult Mama (on left).


Mom and Dad's Wedding.


Mom camping? Who knew?


Mom and Princess.


Mom, Princess and Tom Cat.


Mom and Uncle John.


Mom and me.


Mom, Dad and me.


Mom and not me... too skinny and dark hair.


Mom and me.



Mom and me.


Mom and Aunt Mary (Dad's side).


Mom and Dad.


Mom's usual expression when a camera is aimed at her.


One of mom's WTF looks.


Mom, Dad and me.


Another of mom's favorite expressions.


Mom and Trey.


Mom, Trey and me.


Mom, Trey and me.


Mom and me.


The only family picture that I know of. On couch from left to right is Grandma, MawMaw, Dad and Mom.  On the floor from left to right is Trey, Billy, Will and me.


Mom.


Aunt Sue, me, Trey and Mom.


Mom 1996


Mom at my house again.



Mom 1998


Mama at my house.


Mama at my house again with Trey taking the picture.


Trey, Grandma and Mama.


Barbara Ann Bruner Forbis
Also known as Mama, Mom, MeMaw, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Aunt and Friend.
08/17/1945 - 10/09/2019
You are missed, you are loved and you are so much more...



After Thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment