Monday, October 3, 2011

Nothing is as it seems... so choose carefully

This is The End of the Innocents because we live in the Land of Confusion and Everybody Wants to Rule the WorldFirst let me apologize for bouncing around topics and more importantly for being wrong sometimes.  Yes I have admitted not only to being wrong, but for thinking things that were incorrect.  I had learned a long time ago that your decisions are only as good as the information is correct.  In this world the lies and secrets are crippling normal people to believe and behave in ways we would never do if we had all the facts first.  But I am not afraid to be wrong because I know it is a learning process and that sometimes you have to do wrong to know right when you see it.  It is that very reason I don't understand people who think they are right about everything...always.  Those folks deny any information that contradicts their beliefs no matter how much "proof" you have.  Being wrong about things doesn't bother me in the regard that I am human and I am here to learn and to learn sometimes you will be wrong.  But because I can admit to being wrong when new information is presented I have a chance of learning what is right.  I also understand that no matter how much we learn we are only scraping the surface of what there is to learn.  And finally that understanding led to me believe that we are here to learn and more importantly all there is...lessons. 

Are you still with me?  Do you understand what I am trying to get across?  If not then...I am sorry this piece isn't for you.  Even if you only have a vague understanding about what I said then you are on your way through the knowledge tree.  We have been lied to many times about many things but the ultimate goal is and always will be CONTROL.  Personally I have had it up to my eyeballs with control and will continue to speak out about it and break free from it as it is imposed to the very best of my ability.  I will not always win but the control will never break my will and I Won't Back Down.  The desire I have to be truly and completely free has been fueled over many years and met with obstacle after obstacle.  It is truly a never ending cycle we are on and our choice is to remain a slave to the oppressors or do what ever it takes to break free.  And to be able to break free you must understand that freedom in it's present form IS NOT FREEDOM, but only an illusion.  I have always understood this to a small degree but now I am beginning to see just how far reaching that illusion is.  Is it scary? Absolutely but the real definition of bring brave is facing the things you fear most and dealing with them anyway.  If you do it often enough you can build up the courage to face even the most devastating events that will be thrown your way.

There is so much information to sift through when you are searching for the truth in any form.  Everyone has an opinion and with the web they are willing to share it...example being this piece your are reading at the very moment. :)  The biggest difference is I am not claiming to know everything or have all the answers...in fact just by writing this blog I am trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together in my own mind, but hoping to spark someones own personal journey to find out more about why we are here on earth and just what really is our purpose on life.  And here is what I like to refer to as some handy little info:  Incorrect information also known as disinformation abounds in every important subject.  It seems that the bigger the lie the more "proof" is required and all too often fabricated on a very tiny bit of truth. In fact only portions of the truth are only made available if it serves the oppressors agenda.  I have often looked deeper than the surface of this dark world in which we live and have been grateful to find varied nuggets of truth.  I also realized that not one place or person has all the knowledge or answers because if they did then the world would reflect that. IE: religion, education establishments, governments but instead seemed to be designed to destroy humanity on every possible level using every means available to them.  Things that appear beautiful are too often decayed on the inside and the closer you are to them the harder it is to see.  Things that appear to be ugly are sometimes the purest inside and the closer to them you are the easier it is to see.

In my life at least people come and people go.  The reasons vary from choice to death but it is the one fact that seems to remain constant. I have said before I have had friends from many walks of life but I have been acquainted with many others through work which I wouldn't have met otherwise.  I know why my life is difficult probably now more than ever.  What I learned is when you stop lying to yourself about who you think you are and where you think you are going...you start to see reality for what it is.  Things become more focused on what is real verses what is fake and with practice it gets a little bit easier each time.  And when I say easier I mean the process not the content so much.  In fact looking at the world and the dark side of this planet is required because half the information that is vital is hidden in there.  I have come as close to the dark side as I care to and understand fully the power is has to suck people into the black hole.  It is with this knowledge I can say the more material things you have...the more you have to take care of, secure, insure, protect and still lose.  Conversely the less you own in this world means the less you have to lose which is one important step to freedom.  When you start to look for the truth in earnest people will question why you are doing it and you may lose family or friends you've known your whole life.  Most people are focused on fear being used as a mechanism of control but it easy to overlook love being used in the very same way.  Which brings me back to the point most of the most beautiful things can be perverted into the worst nightmares.  

The best answer I have ever been able to come up with about why evil truly persist is...to make the good better.  The battles are waged in our hearts and depending on the out come it manifests in our reality.  The longer people ignore their own dark half in hopes of it just going away, the longer the dark half roams unchecked as evidenced in the world today.  It is not easy to accept our own responsibility for our life we are living in today but if we ever hope to obtain any since of freedom it is a choice we must make.  Having free will means we have the choice to live for good or evil.  Some people have chosen evil, some have chosen good and still others refuse to chose remaining in the land of denial for that is a choice too.  Evil hides in plain sight and all too often looks or feels good.  It can trick you anyway it wants to get you to give up your free will for its own use and could care less what or who your are. At the end of the day if you support evil even if unknowingly, you are still supporting evil.  I am trying my very best to stop giving it ammunition and it is a daily struggle because if you are keeping up with the news on the web, then you know things are getting hairy indeed.  Empires are falling in on themselves because that's what they have been doing for centuries and the future is not certain by any means.  To all the others out there seeking the truth...thank you for trying and please keep doing what you are doing.  


One site in particular that I have found really interesting is listed below. and is run by Laura Knight Jadczyk and her husband Arkadiusc.  This site was so compelling that I found myself writing to the author about some of the things I have observed in my life.  And to my surprise she responded back very quickly and graciously too.  She is a very well read lady and I always admire people who are pushing the boundaries!





http://cassiopaea.org/   

http://hiddenmurder.blogspot.com/                 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment