Friday, January 13, 2012

Pictures and Quotes of the Little Rascal

1. Home to Contradictions, 2. Six Degrees from Home, 3. Welcome Back to My Therapy, 
4.  Lying, Cheating, Stealing and Intent, 5. Power of You, 6. One Split Second,
7. Marvelous Mistakes, 8. I made a choice to make a change, 9. Connections to the Farm,
10. Back to the Farm, 11. It's a small world after all, 12 Fair Weather Friends,
13. Ghost of Roommates Past, 14. You can never go to far, 15. Glamorous Life,
16. Double Standards, 17. Lazy? No Exhausted, 18. Crossroads of Life and Death, 19. One Last Time, 20. When Worlds Collide I, 21. When Worlds Collide II, 22. When Worlds Collide III   23. The Unwanted New World, 24. Means the Old World Must Go, 25. So Where was God in all this?, 26. Where did you get that from?27. The Reason for My Season, 28. Was Always a Little Rascal, 29. Pictures and Quotes of the Little Rascal and final chapter 30. Closing in Contradictions. ~Use these links to read in order (some chapters have songs, new added content, pictures or all:) Volume 2 >>>>>




































































30. Closing in Contradictions >>>>>  

2 comments:

  1. I've just finished this section and am energized and wiped out at once,if thats possible. You sound like me in a lot of ways,even though I've never had a child. In writing this I've come to know you and Trey and its a better place in my world because of you.There is just so much to say,but one thing I must tell you is that I'm inspired to go on writing,and you are a part of why that is. Listening to you is like hearing so much of me and I know you excluded so much about YOU. But the feeling of your words came through and that is special. It is also a passion for truth,so I'm not surprised to meet you on the SOTT website. Trey remains one big smile in my mind and heart,and you ,someone who moves mindfully and lovingly though a sordid place sometimes ,with conviction. A seeker and a giver. Maybe not always thrilled,however ,a trooper. I am so glad to hear your words and could'nt wait to continue as I drove home thinking about you two today. That in itself is remarkable. That someone can carry your thoughts with them through the day and look forward to meeting up with you in the future. I will continue to read on,thanking you in my heart for loving your son and forgiving others as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the most beautiful message and for reading this whole story! I am honored that you would take the time and it is wonderful that you too are from the SOTT site. Writing has helped so much so I am sure you will find even more inspiration as you too walk through this dark world. I hope that if you do post it publicly that you will send me a link, because I love reading about real people who look at life as it is. I have just received about 5 books that Laura recommends and after reading those I need to come back and work on those programs that seem to run all of our lives. Again thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you again!

    ReplyDelete