Sunday, December 25, 2011

So where was God in all this?

1. Home to Contradictions, 2. Six Degrees from Home, 3. Welcome Back to My Therapy, 
4.  Lying, Cheating, Stealing and Intent, 5. Power of You, 6. One Split Second,
7. Marvelous Mistakes, 8. I made a choice to make a change, 9. Connections to the Farm,
10. Back to the Farm, 11. It's a small world after all, 12 Fair Weather Friends,
13. Ghost of Roommates Past, 14. You can never go to far, 15. Glamorous Life,
16. Double Standards, 17. Lazy? No Exhausted, 18. Crossroads of Life and Death, 19. One Last Time, 20. When Worlds Collide I, 21. When Worlds Collide II, 22. When Worlds Collide III   23. The Unwanted New World, 24. Means the Old World Must Go, 25. So Where was God in all this?, 26. Where did you get that from?27. The Reason for My Season, 28. Was Always a Little Rascal, 29. Pictures and Quotes of the Little Rascal and final chapter 30. Closing in Contradictions. ~Use these links to read in order (some chapters have songs, new added content, pictures or all:) Volume 2 >>>>>
   


A 22 year old picture given to me when I was having doubts about God from a very unusual person in 1990.



When I started  to write this blog I really didn't know how to go about it and that is why I wanted to give some back ground on me and the life I've lived.  It took a really long time for me to find humor and then be able to use it correctly... but that is so much easier in person with people I know, than it is in print.  On the other hand humor or sarcasm only came with practice and that comes easier with writing because it's was hard to think on my feet especially if my focus was some where else.  Just one of many paradoxes in my life that I am sure some of you can relate to.  Depending on your views on God, you may not care for my ramblings here but as today is Christmas Eve, sliding fast to Christmas Day I wanted to try and put my thoughts on paper... so to speak.  I must be clear in one thing first off... God has been around longer than any religion or region.

Holidays have always been different in our family because once you reach a certain age then things slowly phase out but because of Trey we participated in as many as possible even if it wasn't on the actual days sometimes due to the two family schedules.  So it is with those memories of cooking the big dinners to watching his face light up with joy when he received a toy or game that he was hoping for, that I will always cherish because those are the things that matter most.  The best part for me was always the hugs and I miss those the most.  The holiday's were my time with him and I tried to make the most of it every time, even if I didn't really explain a lot about God or Jesus to him.  Sometimes I was trying to wrap my brain around the whole thing myself, so how could I explain it to him?   


I have vague memories of going to church with my grandmother when I was very young and in Sunday school I remember the teacher telling stories about the bible.  What I never admitted to anyone was my thoughts at the time were something along the lines of... Wow! if I ever told whoppers like that I'd be in so much trouble, I'd never see day light again.  I can't tell you why I thought that or even if there was any basis for it.  It wasn't a hell, fire and brimstone church but I have been to a few of those too.  It was a more reserved church much like my family in nature.  Once at about age 11 and back at home, I was over at one of my neighbors while their preacher came to visit and he asked me to sit on his lap.  Well I did and he touched my butt a little too fondly so I got up, looked at him and then left.  No fuss but I knew then even the people who talked the most about God failed to understand what it was truly all about.  Over time I experienced several different preachers and have read parts of the bible but not in it's entirety.  I know... shame on me since I like to read so much but it is very hard to interpret correctly so I put it off.  To say I am no expert again would be so off the mark but this average everyday woman still has an opinion.

I'm not sure if I even believed in the concepts of God that were presented to me.  One glaring reason was the narrow mindedness about just who, what, where and how HE was, while ignoring their own words when it mattered the most.  It is another one of those double standards that really bothered me through out life.  I think some kids may have an understanding of these concepts better than any adult.  I don't know if it is because they are still fresh from the other side without the time of all the contaminants settling in.  I also remember looking up at the sky when I was a child and felt that there was something out there even if I didn't know what IT was.  Just organized religion was confusing enough with all the different ideologies, faiths and logic, but then you look around to see that no one agrees with anybody when they talk about their God.  People get very angry when you ask questions about why and for many years many people died all because they disagreed about God?  The one thing I felt in my bones is that the bible at best was written to be used as a tool for the unenlightened and way too often was used as a weapon to destroy lives in every way possible.  So if that's true of Christianity to me it seemed reasonable to extend that to the other popularly promoted religions as well.  Religion has become big business and the bible merely their handbook.   



At some point I learned about free will and karma and that seemed like a really BIG piece to the puzzle.  Free will explained why people do even the bad things they do... because they can.  Karma explained there was a price to be paid for your actions, or reward for hard work.  Hard work means learning and growing as a human being not a chore or job for a wage.  Life is fluid and we must be flexible in our views and thoughts until we learn everything there is to learn.  But what I noticed more often is mans ability to construct dams in the vain hopes of holding back the flow of life.  Since most of us will not learn everything at one time then we must keep at it for our whole life and some of us may even have to unlearn all the wrong things before we have a chance to learn what's right.  I have had knock down drag out fights with God because I didn't understand so many things most especially evil, apathy and ignorance so please don't think this was an easy process.  I have talked to God many times about myself and why I am the way I am.  I have walked away and came back and then reexamined with every new piece of information.  Even the ones I didn't like very much.  Some I had no way of verifying because for the longest time just having access to trustworthy info was way out of my range.  So please don't think I go out and accept just any thing that is available, especially to the public.  Most of the valuable info is not for public consumption and that should tell you something right there. 

I also want you to know, I didn't just go searching for any material to fit my theories that were developing.  But they did evolve and it has only been recently that I have actually read things that I agree with more and more because it seems to fit more of the limited evidence I've collected over the years... based on experience.  When I heard about reincarnation I had no clue what to do with it for the longest time.  It was something that could only be proved if you die, even if it's only for a few minutes so I filed it in my brain as a maybe and left it at that.   I did know that a lot of people in my world didn't talk about the concepts of life after death except in the terms of heaven and hell.  While the afterlife may be an unknown I can't say I've worried to much about it because we would all find out soon enough but this info of having to come back was unsettling.  Why? Because life as we live it sucks and to know that we have to keep coming back until we learn what we need to learn was depressing because it made so much sense.  Shirley came along and showed me that ghosts or the energy that is sometimes left behind was a real concept, even if she hadn't returned to complete her transformation yet.  It wasn't until much later when Trey had died and sent me that message through the radio that I got to experience it again... if only for one brief moment.  Later when I really started to play on the internet and in doing so on Facebook, I found many different people from all walks of life.  Some had been through so much in life but still had a strength that only comes from within.  

It's a wonder for me to have found so many people who reached out to me when I was in such a dark place after Trey.  Through the games I was able to quietly let part of my mind be occupied with them while the other side and my heart simply grieved for all that was lost.  The friends I made were true blessings and one sent me a book that she wrote herself about her experiences with life after death.  It was the most beautifully written book and the name of it is The Causeway.  One of my favorite quotes from the author is we are all spiritual beings having a human experience and not the other way around.  To me it was more conformation of the theory of reincarnation and then I learned that not only do we chose to come here to earth but we chose our parents, location, life, lessons and partners.  And boy did that explain some things to me about me!  Then when I quit all the games, I started to read and do some research on the net. Some of those sites were really good and metaphysical in nature but there was still something really important missing from them even though I couldn't put my finger on it.  Some of those sites even seemed designed to lure the readers away from the most important truths by throwing out a lot of real info until you get toward the end then they take a left turn off to no where land.  So you really need to be careful with what you believe by using your critical thinking skills. I know mine are rusty and I am trying to dust them off again, but it is a little harder than it used to be.

One day I came across this site talking about things like the Secret History of the World which then lead me to another site written by the same person who started them both.  The second site was about channeled material from the great beyond but turned into the most interesting site I have come across to date.  The wide range of topics go from history to food to science to psychology to astrology and that is where I found the best description of God that I have ever read... But I'll hold off quoting her's for the moment.  The writer Laura Knight Jadczyk impressed me so much because of her love of language, learning, humor and most importantly her ability to share so much information without buckling to tremendous pressure to stop.  It was called the Cassiopaean Experiment and the things that struck me most was they always advised the readers to do their own research and never tried to use any hard sell.  The material stood on it on because of the attention to details, networking, years of studying to achieve the best results possible and links to sources through out.  Their motto was one that resonated with me deeply.  All there is... is lessons...

One quote from her books and web sites from the C's, is the best description of what our job here on earth is, that I have ever read. "The only defense (in life or after) needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word “knowledge”? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word?  Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation?  Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need.  If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.  Most importantly is the utilization and knowledge application which generates energy, which, in turn, generates light."

I know that's great and all but get to the point... about God right?  This is still hard for this layman to articulate but... each of our spirits combined or on our own is a part of God or cosmic energy is a better word.  Some people seem to be waiting for an outside savior and they may have a long wait.  It is up to us to save ourselves by learning all there is to know to get out of this world and onto the next level of this large school we are all attending.  I think the goal is to finish our classes and reunite with The One (or all of us) and many of us are on different levels at any given time.  That means it may take you longer to get there than some and then shorter than others.  The ideas and answers these folks have been able to glean from this counterfeit world will shock some of you to the core but I was almost relieved to know I wasn't completely nuts in my way of thinking.  I urge you to read her free online books to get a better picture of our place on this world, with God, why the PTB don't want us to find out just how powerful each of us are and you may just find a direction in which to focus your thoughts on.  It is also one of the reasons I wrote my blog in the style I chose because I wanted to highlight the bread and circus life style that I lead, which brought me to where I am today. 

God as I still call the cosmic consciousness has always been a constant companion even if I didn't pay very much attention at times.  The debates about what race God was really baffled me too because to me God was CLEAR and every other color in the rainbow too.  Sometimes a very indescribable force, but one that was not race, gender or religious specific which had the ability to be all things to all people where ever they may be.  Some times you have to lose sight of God to be able to find the real meaning behind the awesome power that we all have a connection with.  This power can be used for both positive or negative intent and the decision lies in each of our hearts as to which side we will employ because we have free will but karma will be repaid likewise.  Again we must learn our lessons and so shall it be.    

Since we have been taught not to question God, to be quiet and not speak ill of anyone we have given more power to the negative side than we imagine.  Ignorance is not bliss no matter how you look at it.  There truly is a difference in being a negative person just for the sake of negativity and a positive person speaking about negative things.  Some positive people still see the world as it is and not just as they wish to see, but are still trying to warn people of impending situations, so they may be prepared to save themselves a lot of heart ache down the road.  The difference between these two types of people are night and day.  I think I've been truly lucky to not be one who has wasted too much time on wishful thinking because I understand the futility of it, even if it does seem reasonable at the time.  You are what you are, where you are and you've got what you've got.  In the end it is what you do with it that counts... so just breathe... it is free! 

I have experienced too many individuals walking around without souls and the SOTT site goes into detail about why.  Most of us has been taught to love everybody and don't talk about others but we have been deceived about that too.  How are we going to know the harm that others can and will do to us or our loved ones if we do not talk about those that do the harm?  They also explained why the races are different and contrary to what many think the bible says or implies, the segregation of the races is not one of them.  The bottom line it seems is much clearer than that... people with souls shouldn't be involved with those without them.  And that makes much more sense to me than to equate segregation to any one race, gender, ethnicity or sexual inclination.  But since we've been taught to keep quiet and not network real and true information we are at a serious disadvantage.  We are more powerful in group and can connect with God using prayer and meditation on our own.  When we silence our internal chatter and listen to the heartbeat of the universe then we are talking with God and or our higher self.  No middleman, rituals, or dress code required.  But you must be wise enough to truly understand the message and I know I've gotten it wrong a few times... to say the least.  You also must be patient because the universe is on it's own schedule and not ours.  That is so much more meaningful to me than any one person declaring me saved because... he said so?  It seems our job is to save ourselves and bring along as many who are ready, willing and able to come.  Being able is a state of mind not so much a physical one either.  One must be able to look past the illusions to see some of the most basic simple truths and then be able to apply knowledge when and where needed.  A whole lot easier said than done... I know that for sure.  God has been with me every step of the way even when I didn't know or understand.  I've come to look at it as being just one tiny cell in the eternal one we call God.  

But... always THINK for yourself and do not be afraid to ask questions.  The following quote will tell you why... " Religion is the Devil's greatest achievement. In the guise of religion he has pulled off his most audacious coup. He has flagrantly masqueraded as God. He has had us bow down and worship him. He has had us commit every type of evil in the name of holiness. He has passed off his bigotry as God's opinions. He has had us segregate humanity into the 'ins ' and the 'outs', believers and non-believers, the saved and the damned. He has convinced us that God likes us but not them. And convinced them that God likes them but not us. And then, in a stroke of dark brilliance, he warns his faithful flock of sheep: 'Be sure you do not pay heed to anyone but me, for the Devil is a wily wolf and he will surely trick you.' [Jesus and The Lost Goddess, Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy, 2001 Harmony Books, New York]"

We were taught in church that we are special because God loves us but the reality of that just isn't holding water anymore and I can say I have never felt special at all.  Long before I understood the implications of reincarnation, I'd ask myself many times... What did I do in my past lives that deserves this much karma?  In fact I have felt trapped in this body, on this earth for as long as I can remember and now I am starting to understand why.  I think the universe has been trying to get our attention for years and now grows impatient for us to understand the cost of our actions.  There will always be a dark side to this matter of life and it is needed to balance the two polarities, night and day, good and evil, weak and strong, happy and sad, love and hate...etc.  We must accept it, respect it and let it run it's course until each of us has learned what we need to learn.  It is with this that I'll leave you tonight one quote from the book Castenada "The Active Side of Infinity":  also pulled from The Wave Series

"Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal." ~ don Juan 

And the last quote about the end of times from the Wave:

The Cassiopaeans are asking us to look at the concepts of doomsday – "admittedly a violent and horrendous prospect – in an entirely new light. The end may indeed be the end; the end of the world as we know it. And I mean that in a very basic sense.  But, more than that, they are asking us to understand that it is not just the end of a civilization – though it will be that, too. It is not just the beginning of the New Age – it will be that, also. But we are looking at a possibility that we may manifest the end of matter as we presently know it, and the quantum alteration of the Universe according to observable scientific principles, which will enable the earth, life and the cosmos to manifest in a new way: restoration of perfection and the Edenic state – the harmony of spirit and matter. The end that is the beginning."
                       




            








26. Where did you get that from? >>>>>


   

      

No comments:

Post a Comment